Sonntag, 7. November 2010

Introducing: The ShadowCoat

I havent updated here in a while. I have sort of important news though (well, in a way)

I have decided to call my input device ShadowCoat because well, it copies your moves, like a shadow... and your can wear it, like a coat :-)

Oh, and for those of you who are thinking... "this thing is wearable, but no where near as comfortable as a coat..." ... well, I got out my sewing machine... I am not really ready to present what I am sewing, but I thought I might as well upload some pictures in the meantime :-)



I also built myself a new ArmBot: ArmBot II :-D

... this one is not as pretty (and thats a euphemism), *but* it actually has all the degrees of freedom I am measuring. This is a huge help - having something physical in front of me to controll makes things much clearer to me.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen